Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YOU ARE ONE.

Today has been a bit boring. Minor small things have been the filler. I forgot how much I loved Nong Shim Shin Ramyun noodles and have been snacking like a snack Nazi. No bullshit just nomnomnomnomnomnomnom. I need to get back into working out because at this rate even my superior metabolism wont keep up and I will become Jabba the Hutt in a month or two. And wont that be fucking amazing....
Living at home is fucking gay. I really cant wait to move out. I wanna walk around my house naked eating food and listening to music but instead I gotta keep the noise down and take shorter showers (whilst my parents are around). I'm 21 in January and I've currently reverted back to being 16. From here its off to Sydney but so I'm not complaining. Also, why the fuck does everyone call Sydney SIN CITY? Yeh its sketchy as fuck but the people who call it that normally are the most timid, reserved people who really have nothing sketchy about them or around them? How does that work? Are you some little Viet gangster living out at Cabbra? Do you own an ice den at Fairfield? Sling a bit of white magic out Parramatta way?
Tattoos don't make you "sketchy" either. Fuck I could give my Silky Terrier a tattoo and it wouldn't fucking turn it into a rottweiler now would it?
The only thing worse that the above mentioned articles are North shore wankers posing as gangsters with the $700 phone that mum bought for them in all designer clothes mouthing off at strangers from the safety of their group then running off home when mum gives em a buzz for dinner. They can suck it too. Only good thing about Mosman was that granny killer and I'd like nothing more than to ambush Bondi Junction with an MG42. I'd be the ANGEL OF DEATH-FOR-PEOPLE-WHOS-PANTS-COST-NO-LESS-THAN-$350!
Brutal.
In the last few days I sure have been getting my NERD on and just playing RTS and FPS games over the net. I'm killing, I'm wounding, I'm pwning. Run at me.

On a side note, other than driving and cooking today I have been moshing down my house to UNITY. Wow, I've been a fan this band for ages but fuck me sideways this band is great.
YOU ARE ONE!

Later skaters.
Photobucket

1 comment: