Friday, December 12, 2008

FIRST POST

Fuck I'm gay. Another internet trend came up and along with myspace and facebook I now have been sucked into the modern age gossip trend that is blogging. In a recent discussion I pushed out that any blog by me would be just serial killers, metal, punk, bad attempts at humor and bitter tearing downs of anything and everything. Sex too. So we will see how this wank will evolve over time. Maybe it will be like mastabating with a warm condom filled with microwaved vaseline; the pinnicle of self-pleasuring delights? Maybe it will just be like the coarse rough love given by a mingy old sock? Who knows......
Took the name from the closest thing to me which is Mindsnares DISTURB THE HIVE 12". I could be like every other blogger on here and pull the name from some obscure record somewhere in the bowels of the internet that has 5 fans worldwide but I just kept it simple.
I'm currenty living at my parents so I can tie up some loose ends and move to Sydney. Should be good, really cant wait to move out and have more of a life then that of which I could have at Armidale. More money will rule (yuppie) and better music will be welcomed.

Thats all for now I guess so heres a picture of a faggot with a midget.

Photobucket

1 comment: