Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nothing THAT Good.....

I am drunk and taking time to correct this 1 million times over. I got back from an 18th. Before embarking on this celebration I had images of glassing and stomping bullies and supposed "mad cunts from school. It never eventuated so I was disappointed with a whole audience to offend so I picked on some Austrian chick and told her whole county was a derivative of Germany thus she should just conform. She got pissed off. It was funny and I was satisfied. Fuck Austria, they are secondary to the REAL Reich!
I am listening to TRAGEDY. I want to beat someone and tell them to listen to me but I have nothing to say and I don't know why? Some cunt in a metro shirt questioned me on a dude I know and another dude I know jumped in being a total mad cunt too. In this sense I miss Armidale because there was no bullshit with conversation. There was no wankery and everyone in my circle and in my crew knew where they stand and didn't talk shit. If these people are the outside world then I'm fucked haha.

I want to watch blood and violence. None of that here so I'm substituting for beer. If my girlfriend was here I'd froth but instead I will drink and mosh. Have fun.

1 comment: